Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Til death do us part...

Two years ago today, that's what Chris and I promised each other.

It's hard to celebrate - especially if people don't want to bring it up or forget what day it is... I guess they just don't know what to say. "Happy Anniversary" does seem somewhat incongruous given the circumstances. But it was such a beautiful day and the memories are full of love and I guess that's what it's all about. I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat!

Happy Anniversary Chris - wishing you sunshine on the other side of the rainbow. All my love, your Кошенька

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You were on my mind a lot today, actually. Didn't know if you would want a call or not.
Its strange, quite by chance yesterday, I came across the photos that were emailed to me from your wedding and warm-up festivities. I remember wishing I was there to share your special day... hardly seems like 2 yrs have passed.

for you and chris..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thEiXbovv98

Anonymous said...

It will *always* be your anniversary. Take time each year to do something meaningful on that day.

Anonymous said...

I just visited your wedding site. Lovely! And I just realized that we both had "These Hands" read at our weddings. I'm having a moment... ::sniff::